Spa services for a relaxing and refreshing day at Cayce Medical Spa
We can all use a little beautifying R&R every now and then. Refreshing and relaxing allows us to hit the pause button before pressing restart again. Cayce Medical Spa offers spa services that invite stunning benefits to encourage balance and stability in your skin.
Cayce Medical Spa knows that your time is valuable. We offer several treatments than can be done in 30 minutes or less (over a lunch break) that will not interfere with your “To-do List”! These treatments have minimal downtime and will leave your skin refreshed.
Continue reading for all of our spa services and the skin benefits that follow.
Spa Facials: 60 minutes of skin rejuvenation and pampering
No matter what your skin type, we have a facial for you. We tailor each spa facial to your personal needs, ranging from treatments that focus on soothing irritated skin to ones that focus on deep pore cleansing. Our spa facials are customizable for any skin type, whether it be aging/dull skin, or oily/congested skin.
The benefits include:
- Deep Exfoliation
- Deep Pore Cleansing which detoxifies and clears pores of Impurities
- Boosts Circulation for Skin
- Evens Skin Tone and Pigmentation
- Calms and soothes the skin
- Includes extractions
“DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing” microdermabrasion is a treatment for superficial skin conditions including fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, aging and sun damaged skin, acne blemishes and dry or oily skin.
- Non-invasive skin resurfacing technique
- Clinically proven to stimulate collagen regrowth, known to result in an enhanced “glow” and youthful moisture and support to the skin.
- No discomfort
- No downtime
- Result is a more vibrant, healthy complexion.
Usually, a series of 6 treatments are performed at two week intervals. Maintenance treatments are then recommended every 4 – 6 weeks. We will recommend a home skin care routine to compliment this procedure to help maintain your results.
Unlike other exfoliation treatments, the DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System uses no loose abrasives to contaminate you or the environment. And, our hydrowand tip aids in deeper penetration of carefully selected skin care serums to address your unique skin care needs, further enhancing your results.
Learn more at DiamondTome.com
The Micropeel procedure is a three-step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning, chemical peeling and cryogenic therapy to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- Dermaplaning – A manual exfoliation technique that safely and efficiently removes vellus hair and surface dead skin cells with a dermaplaning blade, preparing the skin for the chemical peel solution.
- Chemical Peels – Use chemicals formulated to resurface the skin by removing the outer epidermis and stimulate collagen to improve sun-damage, fine lines and wrinkles, texture and skin impurities.
- Cryogenic Therapy – A clinical skin freezing procedure is used to immediately increase the rate of the skin cellular turnover. This causes sun-damaged cells to be shed, and pores to appear smaller, resulting in a more even looking skin tone. Due to its low temperature, this anti-bacterial treatment sanitizes skin and shows an anti-inflammatory response calming inflamed skin. Exfoliation removes sebum, blackheads and follicular dirt and oil to improve skin. Repeated cryogenic therapy treatments help direct cells into a more normal growth pattern. This results in a noticeably smoother texture and radiant glow. Learn more at SkinCeuticals.com
- Glytone Peels - We now offer Glytone Peels. Glytone by Enerpeel has a patented technology that delivers optimum results while reducing the discomfort associated with other peels. With Glytone, we can choose from a variety of chemical peels ranging from our Mandelic peel for treatment of rosacea and sensitive skin to a medium depth TCA peel for antiaging and sun damage. As with any chemical exfoliation, a series of peels will give the best results to improve the overall appearance and texture of the skin. Schedule a consultation to find out which Glytone Enerpeel will work best for your needs.
- Visible Results
- Diminished fine lines and wrinkles
- Improved skin tone
- Smoother skin texture
- Smaller pores
- Healthier, more youthful skin
- Reduction in oil and acne
- SkinCeuticals - Pigment Balancing Masque & Take Home Treatment
Proven as effective as the leading medical standard for treating hyperpigmentation, Pigment Balancing Masque:
- Lightens and reduces existing hyperpigmentation.
- Improves overall skin tone.
- Protects skin from future discolorations without the potentially harmful side effects of harsh bleaching agents.
The Pigment Balancing Masque is a quick and effective treatment for those stubborn pigmentation issues. Combined with a customized home regimen, the Pigment Balancing Masque will leave your skin tone balanced and radiant!
Improve the skin’s overall appearance with smoother skin and a more radiant glow.
What is Forma?
Forma uses radio-frequency technology to provide optimal skin contraction in the deep layers of your skin. Radio-frequency energy will stimulate the formation of new collagen and improve skin elasticity for long-lasting improvement of your skin’s appearance.
How does Forma work?
Forma was developed based on the clinical success of the proprietary A.C.E. (Acquire, Control, Extend) technology. A.C.E. technology uses radio-frequency energy to target deep layers of the skin, with no area being under or over treated. This ensures maximum and consistent results. Forma will take a minimum of six treatments.
Is Forma for me?
Forma is suitable for all skin types and is appropriate for individuals seeking a non-invasive and a natural looking approach to improvements in skin tone and texture irregularities. Patients have reported that their skin feels smoother and more defined with less wrinkles.
What areas can be treated?
Forma can be used both on the face and body. Commonly treated areas on the face include: crows feet, upper eyelids, lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls, smile lines and neck. On the body, popular treatments consist of the arms (bat wings), abdomen and other areas that may need contraction.
Will it hurt?
Forma is an essentially painless procedure with no downtime due to its precise technology and deep-layer targeting of the skin. Slight redness in the treatment area is common post- procedure, which subsides within a few hours.